Up until today it was freezing here... lows in the single digits. It was a great opportunity to try out my new long underwear, fleece lined shoes, and Mona's wonderful hats and scarves.
Today I'm looking out the studio windows at this bag sitting on the fence and remembering Ginger's words... "you know, it's really easy to pick up frozen dog poop". Truly, it's the small things in life that can make your day.
I haven't been making art the last couple weeks. But I am "getting ready" and gathering supplies which is a lot of fun. The words that friends have been sending me are sparking lots of ideas. If you haven't sent me a noun, a verb and an adjective (they don't have to make sense or be a sentence) I'd love to have them. (are you there A?)
Today I'm looking out the studio windows at this bag sitting on the fence and remembering Ginger's words... "you know, it's really easy to pick up frozen dog poop". Truly, it's the small things in life that can make your day.
I haven't been making art the last couple weeks. But I am "getting ready" and gathering supplies which is a lot of fun. The words that friends have been sending me are sparking lots of ideas. If you haven't sent me a noun, a verb and an adjective (they don't have to make sense or be a sentence) I'd love to have them. (are you there A?)

3 comments:
uh-oh. did i do it wrong? i don't think i sent noun,verb,adj. i think i just sent 3 words...
also, i can't believe you have a pic of a bag of frozen dog poop on your blog! hahahahahaha!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Ah, yes. The glory that is frozen poo. I save up for an entire year before picking up Dallas' poo... waiting for winter. Gets a little messy, but it's worth it!
If you pick it up with a stick would it be a poopcicle??? Mona
Post a Comment