Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh my! It's a pink Barbie tree!

W found this 3 foot, sparkly Barbie tree at a garage sale for two dollars. It does win the prize for the wildest birthday gift! Today it came to work with me where it will decorate our office. L gave me great colored glass balls to hang on it. The tin was from Aggie and says "Wonderful" on the front and is filled with all kinds of cookies.
I'm still enjoying my birthday...

3 comments:

kristin said...

your friends sure know you well! i have yet to send my gift, but it still falls under the "two weeks before, and some weeks after" birthday rule:)

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the Barbie tree, I think you should hang little Kens off of it....Mona

Kati Schardl said...

I have a sparkly pink tree, too! Mine isn't an official Barbie tree, though - it came from Walgreens and is currently brightening my living room. It makes me so happy! I have birthday prezzies for you but haven't sent them yet, so sorry.....look for them soon, sweetie - they'll be solstice presents by then.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.