Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friday News

Friday News and Information:
1. I just learned that the teeny white wiggly things in my worm bin are indeed babies. Go worms! I really love my worms. I like to feed them and chat with them each evening.
2. Ms. Kristin will be here soon. Ahhh, good healthy cooking and fashion fun.
3. I'm getting a haircut which may not sound exciting to you, but it's so nice to see my friend and hair cutter supreme, Jody.
4. Must say bye as Simon the fuzzy dog needs a bath.

Everyday life is good and summer is quite beautiful.
hugs, Janice

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.