Sunday, July 25, 2010

My New Model



Kristin found this mannequin doll on a shelf at the Waldport Flea Market.
She's composite, about 14" tall, and has wonderful handmade clothing.

I made this drawing of her using this free sketching program. Way fun.
It was a fun Sunday. Saw Iron Man 2 at the dollar fifty movie theater and then shopped and ate frozen yogurt. Then a late night walk to see the full moon. It's still really warm and it's 10pm.
Summer... I like it.

1 comment:

dean said...

Kati and I went to see Toy Story 3 (in 3-D)--loved it. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my tenth guitar!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.