Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nightly strolls in the trailer park...



 By now good reader you have deduced that I love trailer parks. That the experience of living in smallish tin/plastic boxes in close proximity to others is thrilling. Simon and I have been strolling through the park at night admiring the light displays. There is some serious decorating going on here by the full timers and the half timers. Almost nightly we have been sneaking out to empty our porta potty in the restroom. Not that it's illegal or anything, but the real rigs have real bathrooms! ok, I can hear Linda G. saying "too much info".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!!!! Ewwww :)

These pics make me smile, it looks like a little slice of heaven on earth. Miss you
LG

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.