A few drawings I've made since we left home. (Seems like a long time ago). Today it is 80 degrees and I only have 2 tee shirts with me. (What was I thinking?) So Simon and I went off to the thrift store and I got some new fashion items to wear. I haven't written about where Ginger has been the last few days because it seemed too hard. She had to fly out to be with a dear friend who is/was gravely ill while I stayed behind and babysat the trailer and the dog. Good news, our friend is improving and Ginger is coming back to resume vacation today. We have a few more days at the trailer park, a visit to look forward to from our friend MONA!!!!
This is the only motor home/trailer house in the park that has a SEMI pulling it! Goodness!
The crowd at the swimming pool...
There is not much head in this man's hat! I was wondering why it seemed hard to draw and then I remembered that these "models" move every 5 seconds!

1 comment:
I understand from Ginger that you can no longer use the term "vacation," and TGIF is now meaningless. And Mondays no longer are to be dreaded. ;^)
Post a Comment