My cousin took me to this incredible museum called The Nethercutt Collection. It houses the collections of the couple who owned Merle Norman cosmetics. It is FULL of beautiful cars, but the objects I loved the most were the hood ornaments and automated music makers. And the museum is free! We had a really interesting tour. Above is a travel trailer from the twenties. It was so beautiful, SJ don't you want it?
Wild girl hood ornament!
It's been such a busy week at work, I'm just now taking a breath from the last 10 days. I'm sitting here with Oscar the kitty on my lap, happy to wake up tomorrow to a quieter day. I had a TON of fun in LA, but at heart I'm kind of a quiet homebody.
Thanks for the comments! Fun to hear from Carole and H.
A. are you there? Hugs to all, Janice

No comments:
Post a Comment