

My friend wanted to see this movie, so at 1130am I was at the mall, one of a half dozen people in the theater. The version we saw was in 3-D which I had never experienced and it was so amazing and fun. This was a creepy, creative, inventive film where mice, spiders, and strange dogs fly out from the screen and suddenly appear right by your nose courtesy of 3-D glasses. The colors and design of the film were odd and "off". Michele, it made me think of you because the heroine missed Pontiac so much! Be sure and stay through the credits for more 3-D effects.
Then tonight A and I are going to the vampire movie. More on that later. Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

1 comment:
I didn't see the 3-D version, but it sounds pretty cool. Isn't it funny that she was from Pontiac?! Haha.
I am not going to miss this place one bit!
Post a Comment