I went back to work this week with a jet propelled whosh- BUSY. And I went back to stress... the downturn in the economy has affected the big hospital I work for. There were layoffs and one of them was a person dear to me, someone who has been of support and inspiration the last two years. To lose your job when you are fantastic, through no fault of your own is awful.
I'm not sure about my job and about the older branch of the organization we work for. Will it disappear? close? In a few months will I be out looking for a new job?
Or maybe things will improve?
At any rate G tells me not to worry, that we will be fine.
I liked being on my art vacation a lot more!
and on a different note G gave me a cupcake tower and I want to build a cupcake something with it. Now this sounds like fun!
and what Monty says is "please get out of your pjs and take me for a walk".
Hope everyone had a quieter week than me.
oh, I forgot. There is a great part of going back to work. It's all the friends I have at my job. I love you L, D, K and B (and lots more initials)

No comments:
Post a Comment