Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pleasure Coming in the Mail

I bought this wonderful, impeccable silkscreen print from Sofia Arnold (on Etsy). This amazing artist is only 22. I can't make prints this clean at age 56!

And I purchased this beautiful little artist's book too. I think I like Sophia's work because it tells really interesting stories. Here is her information:
portfolio site: www.sofia-arnold.com
blog: www.icebear.typepad.com

and i'm really sad. i had to say goodbye to someone I really, really love who is moving.
I already miss you so much L.

1 comment:

kristin said...

are you still thinking of setting up "summer-silkscreen-studio" at your place???
i feel awful about L.W. too because I know how important she is to you. Let me know what I can do to help--like coming to visit? :-D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.