After painting the boy with the strange hair I started thinking about these bathing caps we wore in the 60's. They were heavy, rubbery and TIGHT! (well at least on my head...). Some of them were downright wild. It makes me want to give all my figure paintings a vintage bathing cap.We are back from our fun weekend with S, D, M, A, A, R and M. (lotsa family). It is raining and raining, but spring rain seems beautiful against all the colors and green. OK, off to iron clothes for work...

3 comments:
Oh yah, my mother had an especially fancy one.
It was great to see you and reconnect!
I adore those vintage looks, and I'm totally in love with the old pinups. A fabulous swim cap would be JUST the thing with my new swimsuit! (http://www.popinaswimwear.com/retro-halter-red-white-polka-dot-swimwear-c-14-p-1-pr-145.html)
It was so lovely to see you guys this weekend. It's been far too long, and there's just no good reason. Hope to make up for lost time!
Post a Comment