Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
February
(15)
- a long week
- Enuf is Enuf?
- more road trip...
- Road trip, first installment
- The Valentine Card Making Party
- Molecular realignment
- Looking for signs of spring... any sign
- Coconut Cake!
- Who picked me?
- Who is the domestic and who is the partner?
- Testing, where did the comments go?
- Struggling with Chaos
- Saturday night
- Posting from Simon the Bichon
- Painting thick paper coasters...I'm painting 100 t...
-
▼
February
(15)
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
1 comment:
ooooh! a surprise picture for me? i can't wait!!!!
xoxoxoxo zilliondy
Post a Comment