Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a long week

Fuzzy (aka Simon) and Monty out for a walk.
The big guy and the little guy, best of friends...
The sun was out all day! gratitude and tonight when I went to put the trash can out on the sidewalk the sky was clear and full of stars. Spring is really coming.

2 comments:

kristin said...

what cute little hinies!
woobie wants to thank monty for his treat

Anonymous said...

Dear Janice,
What a hoot to read your page. It is terrific, I enjoyed every moment. Aggie made me look at it and now I'm addicted. See you later, Toby

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.