Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Valentine Card Making Party

J. and V. and a table full of supplies.

W. and H. were at the first party, about 15 years ago!


Using up those old Barbie valentines... L. and J. have creative moments.


New friend B. and best friend A. demonstrate card making.


Valentine's day was great. There were about 14 friends at the Annual Card Making Party, friends from work, neighbor friends, best friends, greyhound friends... The party had a theme: make a valentine for someone in your life who won't expect it, and really needs one.

Our furniture-less living room made for lots of table room, so everyone could spread out to cut and paste. G. made lattes and served wine, and there was plenty of sugar to go around. After the party G. and I had the fun of choosing who we'd send our card to. If you've never had a Valentine party I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janice, The valentine party was a blast as usual.
I love your blog! There is art in every photo.
You are so creative and adorable. Love, Harriet

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.