
Ginger is home and this is one of the places she has been, Alligator Point, Florida. It really is this beautiful on the Gulf of Mexico.
G. is really tired, and she had a good time with her family. It was fun watching her unpack, she only brought home a few quarts of BBQ sauce!
Simon was beside himself to see his person. I am glad to see my person. It was fun to be alone, but not for too long.
Maybe I can stop eating cookies now that I have someone to cook for and report to on my quest for healthy eating...
I'm happy my girlfriend is home...

1 comment:
hey--tell g. i'm sorry i forgot to call before she left. also tell her that gail and i went to the vegetable stand i told her to stop at to get some tupelo honey--started talking to the new owner and she just bought the place and moved here from eugene where she had a deli for 20 years. what a coincidence--she didn't know you or g. or willow. i went to the etsy site and bought a glowing guitar pick that lights up when it hits the strings--fun! can't wait to try it. i totally forgot to burn you some new music before g. left too--sorry. l, d.
Post a Comment