Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shopping on Etsy


Ok, for those of you who have not shopped on Etsy I need to convert you immediately. And I don't mind doing that because it's a way to pass along the riches my younger friends send me to on the internet. (thanks l and k)Everything is handmade, from zines to ceramics, paintings and sock monkeys. Each night I type "Gocco" into the search engine and scan the latest work. This is how I came across one one of the best blogs I have ever read, and how I ended up ordering the two very wonderful prints shown here: www.wertzateria.wordpress.com. And, the silkscreen artist who creates this work is a friend of someone I love and admire, Janet ! So, small world out there. The beehive hairdo is paste paper. Can't wait until these Gocco gems arrive.

And if you have not perused Etsy go to: www.Etsy.com

Message to Dean: love you lots, glad you and G. had fun. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

kristin said...

me likey! etsy is fabulous... thanks for your comment della. yes, this era is coming to an end soon i think. i'm still not sure how yet, but i feel it too. new york is in may--right after my bday.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.