
I love this painting. I don't often feel this way about my work. Most of the time I'm pretty ambivalent about a piece's "worth" in my creative world. But, this painting means something to me. My figure feels very vulnerable and has the perfect boy reminding him of how different he is all the time. I love his hair and his intertwined hands.
If you have an opinion about this painting please let me know. It's ok if you don't like it. I swear it won't derail me.
Happy Wednesday, Lost is on tonight!!
2 comments:
I hope he stops apologizing, I like him better than the preppy on his shoulder....I love the colors...Mona
I really like it, as well as the other work on your page here. However do you find the time to do all the blogs, facebook, paint, draw, work, and do all the home stuff and take some time with Ginger? You're one energetic girl! I can't wait till I can come see you and the paintings in person!! Love ya - BC
Post a Comment