Friday, March 26, 2010

Hooray it's Friday!

It's Friday! I'm off work and home... I love being home. The dogs are munching on bones and I'm getting ready to do some painting on coasters in my studio! A few chores, a dog walk if it's beautiful, a bit of work on taxes... just the mundane things of life that all seem better when you are in your pajamas and have just laid in bed for an hour reading.

The happy shrub above lives a few blocks from us.

and.. if you like trailers, cross country travel and two young men who are artists and make rag rugs, check out this blog. The Bunny and the Burrow. They are coming to park in our driveway in May sometime. They have one of the cutest trailers I have ever seen!

ok, off to make art.
art posts tomorrow.
Janice

1 comment:

tangled sky studio said...

happy friday janice! you know i like trailers and cross country travel so i'm off to check out the bunny and the burrow.....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.