Sunday, March 28, 2010

Maybe we are on television?

ok... these may not stay up long. Ms. K. has the right to pull the plug on my unorthodox posting of video chat photos.

I love these photos. We could all pretend we are on TV! Growing up in LA I spent many a formative year hoping to be both "discovered" (translation: rescued). I wanted to leave my life and at minimum be a regular on Dr. Kildare.

Video chat could be a way to be famous... sort of.

K. I'm eating salad for dinner... does that win me any points???

1 comment:

kristin said...

does it make me a bad sport to want to dive under the covers at the sight of this post???? now i'll have to "get dressed" for our video chats!!!!
no, salad does not win you any points 'cause you should be eating it anyway!!!! are you around on mon. for chats? (probably not video, now lady!!!!hahaha)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.