Thursday, March 11, 2010

Monty has the right idea...

Ugghh... I have been way too busy and worked a bunch too many hours the last three weeks. When you work in a hospital it's hard to say no to people with needs, be they patients or staff. Everyone I know at my job is doing more with less.

So, this weekend feels precious. I'm going to... sleep and eat and paint and clean in no particular order. And get grounded. Definitely get grounded.

2 comments:

kristin said...

monty is so, so wise!

dean said...

Speak, Monty. Speak. "Go away, can't you see I'm sleeping?"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.