I'm working again! (studio wise I mean). Feels good. Ging and I are having a fundraising party this coming Sunday (March 21st) for Doctors Without Borders. Everyone is invited, so if you haven't gotten an email from me consider yourself invited! Drop me a comment and I'll give you a call with party info.
Monday, March 15, 2010
My favorite cousin!
I'm working again! (studio wise I mean). Feels good. Ging and I are having a fundraising party this coming Sunday (March 21st) for Doctors Without Borders. Everyone is invited, so if you haven't gotten an email from me consider yourself invited! Drop me a comment and I'll give you a call with party info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
2 comments:
found you through tangled sky blog. love your paintings! so great to find you & best to you!!
I wish I could go to your party. Haven't the Doctors Without Borders been very impressive throughout the Haiti earthquake?
Have your prints dried in time for the party?
L
Post a Comment