Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nearing 70... heading toward 100 (coasters)

I continue to work on the coaster project. When I look at the first coasters I made two years ago I can see some changes... I'm much looser now, using more graphite and charcoal.


I'm also using the images that are printed on the coasters more, like the roses above.

This is my favorite of the new ones, so far.

I have a million things planned for this Saturday, what are you up to?

1 comment:

light on a rock said...

J and I just came back from Albuquerque where I met an incredible woman. She is 86 years old and lives in a remote part of New Mexico. She is a designer, architect and writer.

We are resting up from the trip.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.