I love this photo of Simon, aka Fuzzball. When I was a photographer I wouldn't have appreciated this out of focus "soft" image. I just turned in "Vitamin P: Perspectives in Drawing" after renewing it from the library 3 times. It's a book full of ways to draw, many different ways to make marks that evoke emotion. (Thanks M. for good tip to get this book). Well, not much to say, the sun has come out after two bouts of hail, and I'm going to walk the dogs before it starts again. It's spring: rain, sun, hail, sun, rainbows, more rain and on and on, all in the course of an hour. I like it lots.Friday, March 28, 2008
Friday!
I love this photo of Simon, aka Fuzzball. When I was a photographer I wouldn't have appreciated this out of focus "soft" image. I just turned in "Vitamin P: Perspectives in Drawing" after renewing it from the library 3 times. It's a book full of ways to draw, many different ways to make marks that evoke emotion. (Thanks M. for good tip to get this book). Well, not much to say, the sun has come out after two bouts of hail, and I'm going to walk the dogs before it starts again. It's spring: rain, sun, hail, sun, rainbows, more rain and on and on, all in the course of an hour. I like it lots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
March
(19)
- more coasters...
- Friday!
- Color
- Loose
- Chef K. Martini outdoes herself!
- Go Gocco!
- On the mend
- Rainy Friday
- Improvement
- Coaster Project and Simon Update
- Painting about Monty
- Update on Simon
- Simon, under the weather
- My sister reads my blog!!!
- Six Feet Under, my new favorite TV series
- Tired is my middle name
- Late night random thoughts
- Sock monkeys and work
- At home with the boys...
-
▼
March
(19)
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
1 comment:
Ah Oregon!
You don't like the weather? Just wait a few minutes, it will change :)
Glad you liked the books! They are my favs. I bought Vitamin D for Mike this past Christmas, but I am the one who looks at it the most.
Post a Comment