This is a terrible photo. This is a 55 year old woman who is working way too much and painting not enough.I really like that I'm willing to post this lovely pic of me. It's making me laugh and maybe laughter will equal perspective soon.
I am too tired to make sense. Monty, the greyhound and I are off to watch mindless TV.

2 comments:
Hi Sonny!
Hope this works this time. I just finished writing you a long note and realized I hadn't signed up to comment so after I signed up - what I wrote disappeared.
I don't have the energy to write it all again but just wanted you to know I LOVE your blog site - I read the whole thing! The coaster art project is wonderful and your pictures are really great. The one you just took of yourself screams that you need to take some time off and do some art!
More later - hope this gets to you!
Love, Sonny
This is so great Janice!!
I should do this too!
Post a Comment