Thursday, March 6, 2008

My sister reads my blog!!!

I was looking for a good photo of my sister and myself... I'm not sure this is it, but it will have to do tonight. I was so excited after I read her comment that I just wanted to get up and run around the room! I want to write about all the amazing things that make her such a great person. But if she were sitting here she would tell me not to. So... well, maybe I could say a couple... My sister is a really good friend. She listens and she looks out for folks who might not be doing so well. And she is incredibly creative. She could draw all the Disney characters when she was a kid. Because of my sister I learned to dress up for Halloween and how to create EVENTS! She is the originator of our Valentine card party.

And I miss her all the time. I hope you all have a sister as special as mine. I love you Sonny.

1 comment:

kristin said...

hi c! hope you're staying warm in vermont!
k

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.