Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Class Progresses!

I share a table with S. who has a great smile and fed us dried strawberries today. 

Here is T. putting the second color on her print. Blue, then a great tan color.

Yummy pale yellow ink.

My screen full of red ink. 

My print so far. Are they ants? Rockets? Cockroaches? No, just little houses with long legs. These are the first three colors, more to follow.

Today, still no survey team from the state. Tomorrow? Hopefully I'll get to go to class and put another color on. Tomorrow night L. and I are going to work on the greyhound cards. Fun!

1 comment:

Michele Maule said...

I love that print!
So cool!! Great job Janice :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.