Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Weekend


This photo was taken in A's beautiful garden... I don't know how anyone manages to work 5 days a week and only have a Saturday and Sunday to do all the important things in life. I know the answer to the 5 day work week: not much art, and no staying up til midnight surfing the art internet and listening to music videos! I get so wound up with too much work. Everything gets so small and so personal, and I forget the bigger world. I forget that there are wonderful things to see and do. Hopefully, after our hospital moves August 10th G. and I can have a taste of the bigger world with a few trips... to Portland and ???

So, today we went out for coffee and then began the last big hurdle of our move: cleaning and organizing the garage. Ugh! We made a big dent, but again, it's really the letting go and getting rid of routine that has to happen. I took a biggie nap in the afternoon, and then we were back at it in the cool of evening. More tomorrow. Clean, sort, toss. 

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Hi JL, I love looking at something beautiful in my backyard. I never think to take pictures, so I'm glad you do. I don't think your blog is boring. More of the same please.
Love Peadoe

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.