Monty lies in the grass and groans with pleasure. Simon patrols the yard and barks at anyone that walks by. This is dog bliss. My summer happiness has to do with watching the plants in the yard grow, watering them and weeding. Tending, I like to tend. The grass pollen has gotten better and I can spend more time outside. These are the outside doors to my studio, so even when I'm inside I look out at all that green.
It has been a way too busy time though, mostly because of work. My days are full because i am determined to attend my silkscreen class. Much teaching and much doing.
I need to figure out what art I'm going to make for the greyhound picnic. It's important. The greyhound association really needs the help this year.
I hope you are lying in the grass all you can.

1 comment:
Chloe just likes to eat grass. Not really lay in it so much, but eat it.
I miss my garden in Portland. Every year I would plant all kinds of vegetables and flowers...oh well.
I have some herbs and a tomato plant in some pots. It satisfies some of my gardening urges :)
Can't wait until next year!
Post a Comment