Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
July
(17)
- I am so lucky...
- wow... 100 posts
- Red Houses or Insects? You choose...
- Adopt Me...
- Greyhound Cards!
- Our Class Progresses!
- Beautiful Silkscreen Prints from Etsy
- The Weekend
- Mange?!?
- Silkscreen Class!
- Making Greyhound Art
- Boring Blog?
- Waiting for the Parade
- More Yachats on the 4th of July
- Costal Pleasures
- Blue ink today...
- Grass
-
▼
July
(17)
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
1 comment:
um me thinks it's on blurb which is that program i downloaded @ your house. it's free.....
ps, loce the screen print!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment