This is my favorite red shirt, and no, those are not underwear next to it.
My old shirt has finally shredded in spots visible and is no longer an appropriate item of clothing to wear to work. But what to do with it? It's the BEST color of red.
And then there is this painting. It used to have a face on it. Now every time I paint faces I get the worst case of self-art-loathing you can imagine. I HATE the faces I paint. I like feet and arms and bloopy bodies, but faces... so right now this painting has a face made from a circle of my old red shirt. and it looks pretty good. At least to me.
Sonny, are you out there? I miss you.

2 comments:
i am BEYOND exhausted! is was almost 90 here today=sweaty hot costume mess....i took almost 400 photos though! will post highlights tomorrow.....
xoxoxoxox
I like it!
Post a Comment