Monday, June 2, 2008

I Wish

I wish I had a teleporter and I could swoosh my sister here at a moment's notice.
I wish we could hang out once a week or so and wander around her neighborhood or mine and sit and make stuff together.
I wish I could help her clean rooms at the B and B (really).
I'm just in the "I miss my sister mood".

3 comments:

dean said...

i wish you could too. you and ginger could zip to alligator point too.

Janice La Verne said...

ji would really love that... sigh...

kristin said...

i wanna clean rooms too. really!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.