Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Silkscreen Class!

T. putting the stop out stuff on her screen.

Me, with my strange little drawing (done with stop out) on the screen.

T. putting contact paper around the edge of the screen.

What a fun afternoon and how different to leave work at noon and ride the bus out to the community college to take this class. It's just great to be learning something different, and because it's new there is no sense of failure (yet). If it doesn't turn out it's just a learning experience! Next class we get to squeegee the first layer of ink. 

Michele, I love that you are doing this too!
Have a good eve everyone. This fun activity made me forget about the pollen for a while.
(Eugene the worst city in the nation today!)

1 comment:

Michele Maule said...

That's really cool Janice!
I was actually thinking about using the stop out on the screen. Just to see what would happen.

I am glad that you are taking this class too! Silk Screening hasn't been the easiest learning process, but I think I am getting the hang of it...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.