Last weekend was full of events. These photos were taken at M.'s dance recital. M. is 11 and an amazing hip-hop dancer. She's been practicing 4 nights a week and is in a company. It was so fun to watch her and all the other dancers from tiny kids to high school students and even a few adults. I think it would be fun to take an adult hip-hop class. Anyone up for that?
We were sitting in the middle of the auditorium and I took these with no flash using my point and shoot. They are blurry, but kind of fun.
It's been quite a day. Little Tashi (the dog) had too much separation anxiety and has kept us from getting much sleep the last two nights. I look forward to a nice, uninterrupted rest tonight. His good moms drove all the way home from Portland to get him. He was so glad to see them.
Yawn, more tomorrow and answers to K's questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment