Monday, June 9, 2008

Lots to Celebrate!

Lots to Celebrate...

My friend Toby's new blog and surprise, she's taking silkscreen class with me this summer!

Curzon (aka Curzonie Lesbionie)'s 14th birthday today. (Curzie is a cat). We both sang to him and gave him a nice bowl of wet cat food.

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday, Happy Birthday Sonny! We love you lots and lots!

I went to a meeting today at work where we did a lot of work and laughed and laughed. A year ago I would have cried and cried at the same meeting. What a great change. What wonderful folks I'm working with.

Had a yummy pizza dinner out with Winko and G. tonight.

And my studio is ALMOST DONE. I know I keep saying it, but this time it's true. I love going in there with everything put away. Photos soon.

The photo is the beginning of a painting. The beginning is always the best part, until the end. Goodness, that was profound!

Hope you all had a good day too, and hi Alice... are you there???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice: yes, I'm here! I faithfully check your blog almost daily for updates, and am disappointed when nothing new pops up. Let's get together for coffee soon! alice

Anonymous said...

Janice, I'm so excited I'm beside myself. (a funny expressions) Won't this be fun. I am so happy you are reading my blog too. I love doing it and love to read yours. Yipee, Toby

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.