I could think of a lot of things, but they were not exactly in my life experience today... It is June 6th in Oregon and I have on wool socks. Hail is predicted tomorrow. I do need a bit of sunshine.I worked on my studio a lot today. A couple more hours and it will be "done". Clutter all tossed, mess all gone through. Everything labeled and in it's place. Photos as soon as I finish. It is a beautiful place to work...
We stayed home from the coast this weekend to work on the house and tomorrow we are going shopping... for a new couch, and some bedside tables and ??? I had been looking for the dream sectional sofa on Craigslist, but it has not surfaced in the last 3-4 months.
But, if I were going to say what makes me happy here is my list: (in no particular order) my girlfriend's sense of humor, the dogs, the cats, our new house, my mac, painting and collage, music, the library, nice hand lotion, brownies, cool whip, keens shoes, all my friends, plastic toys, art blogs, snail mail, decorating packages and on and on.
What makes you happy?

No comments:
Post a Comment