Monday, March 8, 2010

Ink Problems

I went off to the coast for the weekend confident that when I returned my prints would be ready to mail. (They are going to a Haiti fundraiser) WRONG!!! I can't get the ink to dry in the places where it's applied over color. I was so thrilled with this nice, rich Acua Intaglio ink... easy to roll, easy to clean up, but... now I know the ink has to be able to reach the paper to dry, (or a bit of cobalt drier I guess)

I haven't been a very good blogger... all I keep saying over and over is "I'm too busy". Hopefully my life will even out soon. OK, back to blotting prints.

1 comment:

light on a rock said...

Be careful with Japan drier it is oil based. What is the base of your ink?

Try a fan or a warm room.

L

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.