Friday, March 14, 2008

Rainy Friday




It's rainy here, but it's spring rain which I love. Sun, rain, sometimes hail all tumble after each other in the course of an hour. Today, Monty, Simon, G and I all went for a walk in between the drops. Simon is much better, we still have to carry him up and down stairs (for a month!), and he can't walk too far, but his prognosis is good. He went to doggie acupuncture which really helped. G said he was so relaxed he fell asleep standing up!


Here are a few more coasters to check out. Today I'm going to work on organizing my studio. We finally got the big cabinet moved in so I have room to put stuff. Little by little it's coming together. I love my new studio space. It's right in the middle of the house which I find I like. My old studio was a building only steps from our back door and it was great too. I don't think I would like to travel to get to my work space. I like to just wander in while brushing my teeth and ponder what I'm working on.


We have lived here about 5 months now, and our old house still hasn't sold. This is a giant drag. It's hard to stay positive about it. Yesterday I dug up the Saint Joseph medallion from it's place by the daphne bush, washed it off and put it in a little niche on the porch. It felt better there. I have faith in this type of assistance that makes no realistic sense. It appeals to the part of me that grew up in the metaphysical church. I know Saint Joseph will help us sell our house.

2 comments:

dean said...

i really love all the coasters, janice--they are all so great.

Michele Maule said...

I love your coasters Janice! :)
So colorful. I love the cherry blossoms on your tree. It reminds me of spring on 23rd Ave.

It still feels much like winter here, and probably will until about July :)

I am glad Simon is improving too!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.