This is my favorite photo of Simon, aka. Fuzzy. Simon was 9 when Ginger rescued him. She said she couldn't leave him, he walked over to her and climbed into her lap. Smart dog! At 15 pounds he is little, but a loving and mighty presence in the world.Today we left him at the groomers with 4 other little white dogs all in their cages. When G returned to get him he was limping and now he wails when you pick him up. Vet first thing tomorrow. I have been feeding him way too many treats (his appetite is intact).
Simon and Monty both touch me so deeply. They are born into circumstances just like we are, but are powerless to affect change. They love us even on the days they don't get a walk, or we don't have enough time for them. Monty is an angel, and Simon is like a little electric light bulb, happy and thrilled with everything. Please send his poor little right front leg some healing energy.
I need to start carrying my camera and get some new photos soon. maybe the coaster project? I have about a dozen done. That's 22 little paintings! Soon!

1 comment:
I hope Simon is okay.
It is SO hard when there is something wrong with you pet. You don't know what's wrong and they can't tell you.
Simon looks like such a sweetie!
It's good that he has an appetite. The day Chloe refuses to eat, or play, is the day that I will know something is terribly wrong.
Keep us updated on him. I hope it's nothing serious.
Post a Comment