Tomorrow is my birthday. As I read the comments from my last post I became very thankful for this whole blog learning adventure this year. I started this blog last January and thought it was kinda weird and didn't know what making it was about for me. Turns out I have totally enjoyed writing about my life and art process. It's been many things for me: a quiet time of the day to sit and reflect, a way to "see" what my dearest friend K is up to, a conduit for encouragement and inspiration from internet friends Michelle and Beth who I have never met, it has pushed me to look more at my environment and document my world with photos- to see more! and best of all a way to stay on track and keep making art despite everything: job, illness, sick animals, and the famous "too much to do".
So, on my 56th birthday I celebrate this blog and all the riches it has given me. I appreciate anyone who reads it, sending hugs to all.

6 comments:
i want i want i want!!!! i want to hug you today, i want to eat cake w/ you today, i want to make some art w/ you today and i really really want a copy of this photo.
i just can't even imagine what i'd do w/out you. you give me so much! trying. not. to. cry.
i heat and love you a zilliondy milliondy gazilliondy
happy happy birthday, sister.
Happy birthday!!!!!! I'll be mailing your special present that I got on my travels to Arizona soon! Your birthday lasts for a whole month right? Hope you had a wonderful day and ate lots of cake!
happy birthday missy. hope you heard the singing on your phone when you got home from portland. jane g. says, oh happy day! when i told her you might come south for art camp this summer. see you soon.
shelly
happy birthday janice! hope your weekend was full of good food and good company...
beth
What a lovely photo!!
I remember when you wrote me a little conversation via Etsy about my blog and about starting your own. You were a little apprehensive about it, but I am so glad you did it!
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Lots of hugs to you!
Post a Comment