Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of the Year 2008

2009 sounds really old. I feel like we are still in the 90's. I worry that life will be over before I have absorbed it, "made" something of it (or me), or understand it... it's going by too fast.

I love New Year's Eve, no party for this gal, I like a nice quiet contemplation and a few resolutions.
1. Draw more
2. Embrace being healthy. (This one is about attitude. I want to be enthusiastic like my friends about loving veggies and beautiful food and how fun it is to walk in any weather, and how good water tastes and that coffee is not the best stimulant and on and on. But I want to LOVE the process rather than begrudgingly participate)

I could think of a lot more resolutions, but I think two are enough to track and be serious about.
Happy New Year to friends and family! Love, Janice

2 comments:

Michele Maule said...

Happy New Year Janice!

Those sound like excellent resolutions. I don't really have any, other than to get through these next few months as sanely as possible. :)

It has been a great year of internet art support! Thanks for all the kind words, advice, and support!!

kristin said...

hi dear!
wow! what weather @ the coast! it's started blowing and raining late new years eve and didn't stop until this morning(fri) even some of the locals said they haven't seen this in a while. i mean pouring pouring rain going sideways in the gusts of wind. i have some photos to upload for you, but i may wait till we get home since this isn't the best internets connection.
thank you so much for having this house and sharing it with us. we have been very relaxed and have been relishing every moment. we love you a jilliondy!
xoxox

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.