Monday, December 29, 2008

Back home and back to work...

We are back home after two stormy days at the beach. It was wonderful being with K and T. This week off work seemed very long. Christmas took up a lot of space emotionally and physically. Things feel pretty good. But the blogger won't upload my photos again... anyone else have this problem? Almost New Years and then it's the home stretch of winter til the crocus blooms in February!

2 comments:

Michele Maule said...

I've had some issues with blogger not loading pictures. Not recently, but I have before.

Glad to hear you survived Christmas!
One more Holiday to go!

Happy New year!!

tangled sky studio said...

i've had a few issues but if i downsize the problem photo in photoshop elements it uploads just fine...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.