Thank you everyone for such nice birthday wishes. I had a great birthday. As promised to K, we made a really silly video at Saint Cupcake in Portland. (I am not sure why I cannot keep G's head in the little window). I don't know what my "thing" was with cupcakes this year, but we tried them all! The winner hands down was the coconut delight. (Even better than chocolate). Other Portland highlights were the art museum, and the Museum of Arts and Crafts, it was bright, colorful, and interesting. And Michelle, we had stumptown coffee for the first time. Yum! We also had the most delicious Lebanese food, sigh.
Now, I'm back in "real life". I finished the little blocks for the Art-O-Mat exchange. Photos tomorrow.

2 comments:
those cupcakes look great--too bad they are not on my sugar-free diet. dang, i hate that. there are no cupcake shops in panacea--good thing.
OH MY GOD!! I LOVE St. Cupcake!!
Oh....I wish I wish I wish I was home right now! I would totally go get one :)
Oh! And I am so glad you had some Stumptown coffee! And you thought of me too! :) Hehe...
Mmm...cupcakes...
Post a Comment