I got all excited and had to make another post. I haven't been able to download (upload?) anyway, I haven't been able to post photos to my blog for a few days. I read the help section of Blogger and downloaded Firefox and amazing! It's working! and quickly!
so, these are the nothing, just working in the am at my desk images. I especially like the last one, "mad scene". It reminds me of my dream of going to live with the Addams family...

2 comments:
Love the top one J! Have fun at the coast. I'm sure K, T and J will be happy to see you.
Hi Janice,
It's been awhile....thanks for the well wishes on my blog. I too appreciate all of the support and inspiration you and so many others provide in this on line world of invisible hands. These creations are cool and dreamlike and I am drawn to #2 (not sure why). I love the hammer sugar cookies in your oven. And lastly I saw the movie MILK about two weeks ago and thought it was one of the best films I've seen in quite some time...the acting was amazing (by many cast members) and the story is compelling and timely. Anyways, I hope to get back to work and to the blog tomorrow (there's been a lot of knitting going on here!)
Peace,
Beth
Post a Comment