Thursday, December 11, 2008

Art-O-Mat Blocks



I have lots of photos of the 15 art-0-mat blocks I made, each the size of a cigarette pack, but Blogger won't upload them tonight. Bummer. The exchange was lots of fun, one offering was a full deck of cards all made from a hand carved woodblock. wow... 

What a day. I'm really tired. I think partly from the turkey dinner they gave us at work. I had not one but two helpings of dressing and gravy. I could live on that particular food item.

More soon. Yawn...

3 comments:

kristin said...

oooh! fantabuloso! i would be happy to get one of those from an art-o-mat!

Michele Maule said...

Very cool!!
Love your colors.
The art-o-mat sounds awesome.

tangled sky studio said...

thes are so beautiful...i am in love with the colors, the images and the whole idea of the art-o-mat!
so did you paint on these blocks and then print on them?
beth

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.