Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The FBI


The best old and strange books are to be found at St. Vincent de Paul. This one was titled "The FBI". One more day of work this week and I can jump back into the studio. I can't wait. Meanwhile I might try some trick shooting.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

J. You are the best. I love that you think this is interesting...kindred spirits
S

Unknown said...

What a find!!

Anonymous said...

I love this... it's so hillarious. And I love that you found it at St.V and posted it to the web. Makes me want to be a superhero. Good to see you this week :)
LG

Mark said...

Man, I'd love to have a couple large prints from that book.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.