Thursday, November 5, 2009
Vermont!
Vermont is grey, coldish, and beautiful. Having a great time visiting with my sister. Today we found and bought the world's ugliest pair of pants. (photo when I get home). They were too strange to pass up at the thrift store. Flying home in a couple days. Still grinning about the residency! Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
2 comments:
It will be good to have you back home. Your trip sounds very good for you if somewhat difficult.
L
I've always wanted to go to New England. Must put that on my bucket list. Hope you are having fun and rest....Mona
Post a Comment