Monday, November 9, 2009

The Ugly Pants

This is me and my sister and the world's ugliest pants. They are polyester with a permanent crease. I wonder when I will wear them. And ponder this... they cost less than a latte.
Ginger and I are home from our travels.
We had a great time in Florida and Vermont.

4 comments:

light on a rock said...

Those are really ugly pants. Maybe they are really an art object disguised as pants. You and you sister really look happy.
L

Unknown said...

No way.. those are the best pants I have ever seen...the print looks very retro...always the trend setter, missy. I wish I'd seen them first!

Anonymous said...

... uuuummmmm, what does it say about me if I think those pants are totally cool and not at all ugly?? Maybe it's the polyester that make it seem too wrong :)

You and your sis have the same wonderful smile!
LG

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think you had some like that when we worked Psych.ICU. Only, they use to have elastic in cuffs. Am I wrong? Just kidding, but close....Mona

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.