Saturday, November 21, 2009

Taming the Clutter Beast

It's an old story, me and the clutter monster. Every weekend I pledge to get all the messy bits and pieces of my studio organized. I'm writing this probably boring post to say, this is the weekend it gets done. I'm really motivated to get organized so I can figure out what to take to Nebraska.

Oscar can't see the purpose in such activity, but I can. It's just easier to work when it's all neat and tidy.
So, happy Saturday, I'm going to have a quiet one here on the hill. The sun is out and the light is shining in.
And... has anyone out there seen "True Blood" the HBO series? G and I just finished the first season. I loved it. Funny and dramatic and great actors. oh, and so much sex! on TV!!! It kinda shocked me, I'm not used to cable TV.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting sex or just shocking?

Janice La Verne said...

well, kinda interesting. some folks are addicted to "V" which is stolen vampire blood (illegal). It makes for some LSD type sex. and then there is the vampire/human sex which is well... ????

Anonymous said...

We've watched all of the series, and read the Stucky Stackhouse books. Just love them. Got HBO just to see that series. Very sexy and senuous as well.
Of course, we also love Dexter, blood of a different type....Mona

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.