Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Olive's Adventure in Florida

After I made the Olive paintings I just had to have this old, sweet, and cozy Olive Oyl puppet. And then I just had to take her on vacation with me. She makes me happy. I took lots of photos of Olive enjoying all kinds of activities in Florida. She especially enjoyed spending time with my super brother-in-law.


Here she is enjoying my favorite Florida beverage, sweet tea.
And then when we got to Vermont, well she refused to get out of the warm bed, said it was too cold. I think she is possibly the cutest puppet in the world.

I'm pretty tired post trip. Most likely it's from being a nervous wreck on the plane. For some reason I was petrified that the dogs and cat were going to be orphaned any minute.
I'm rolling my eyes at myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she was able to go and that she had a good time.
I'm with you on the flying, hate it. First bump in the air and I want to scream and cry. I don't, but I want to.....Mona

kristin said...

aaack! are all the photos of olive in a set on your flickr page yet? i wanna see them all!!! how many so you have. she could make a nice little photo book! call me the minute you are not working this week 'cause i need to hear about your trip! don't you love me being so demanding?
xoxoxo

kristin said...

ps
that photo of olive on the plane w/ her arm stuck out like a wing? too awesome!!!! i think she loves to fly and is your flying protector:)

tangled sky studio said...

love her! glad you made it back safely.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.