Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sometimes You Sit by the Right People...

This is Sole (on the left) and Kristine (on the right)
They were my table mates at the art workshop I attended last weekend. What great women... Sole is from Spain. I loved hearing about how she teaches Spanish to kids, and why we adults have such a hard time learning! And Kristine, what a beautiful, tall, 50 something woman. Kristine gave me her card and I'm posting a link to her website here. There are some inspiring and positive writings to be found. Wow... and Kristine posted one of my drawings on her blog. Thanks! It was just so delightful to sit next to two such open-hearted women.

It reminded me a little of my residency mates in Nebraska. Miss you Val, Nadine and Skye!
As Ginger would say: "Women are Wonderful"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.